Frequently asked Questions
|Forum Registration||- Click on the ‘Register now’ button in the top right corner of the website
- Use the additional option to sign up for the Matchmaking Sessions
- Complete your profile to finish the registration to the Philippines Mini-grid Forum
|Password||- Choose a password for your profile during the registration to the forum.
- The website of the Philippines Mini-grid Forum is powered by b2match. In case you have participated in a matchmaking event powered by b2match before, use your respective password to log in to the platform.
|Password forgotten?||- Click on the Login button. You will find a link "Forgot password?". Use this link to receive an email with further instructions.|
|Appointments not shown on your personal agenda||- your meeting request might not have been answered yet or could have been rejected
- your meeting might have been canceled by your meeting partner
|Assistance for selection of participants||- It will be our pleasure to assist you at the B2B matchmaking information desk during the entire forum|
|Meeting requests not possible||- check in your profile settings (see tab “my attendance”) if the B2B meeting checkbox is activated.|
|More requests not possible||- too many open own requests blocking additional requests
- you cannot schedule more than 8 meetings
|No meeting requests received||- check in your profile settings (see tab “my attendance”) if the B2B meeting checkbox is activated.
- check if you can upgrade your profile. Your business proposal is your virtual business card, therefore spend some minutes to insert a high quality and meaningful profile.
|Selected participant not available for meeting||- this specific participant might already be booked out. Note that the
booking of bilateral meetings is managed by the principle first come -
- your selected participant did not activate the B2B meeting checkbox.